Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My i phone 4 is stuckn on i tunes after trying to set it up…

Customer Question
Hi my i phone...

Hi my i phone 4 is stuckn on i tunes after trying to set it up any help please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Just finished charging

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes several times for several seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Do not think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The next step is going to be a DFU restore. This will wipe the device. Is that ok?

Do you still need assistance?