Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i download music from my apple computer to my iphone?

Customer Question
How do i download...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do i find that out

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried to download for a while and I just forgot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

In order to copy music from your computer to your iPhone, please plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB charging cable, then open iTunes.