Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Someone used my account to charge some movies? I changed my…

Customer Question
Someone used my account...

Someone used my account to charge some movies? I changed my password ***** cannot reach the apple ID Security from the email the apple store sent me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I was trying to do what the email told me to do but keep being told that the url was not found. So I got on my computer to reach you now and change the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get a refund for the charges on my account?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris