Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an OS X el Capitan version 10.11.3 (MAC) My Safari…

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have an OS X el Capitan version 10.11.3 (MAC) My Safari minimize button will not work!! - for a very long time!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Now it is really a problem as I have a project and it is driving me nuts - any suggestions!!?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of - just want that minimize button to turn yellow again and nor be gray!! LOL

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using Safari in full screen mode ?