Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot use skype anymore i want to set it up again please.

Customer Question
I cannot use skype...

I cannot use skype anymore i want to set it up again please

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple mac pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but when they ask for my phone they said cannot recognize it and is the same numer for years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No txs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 11 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First, please let me know what version of OS X you have running on your Mac Pro.

Also, please let me know if you would like remote assistance help setting up Skype.

Thanks,

David.

Did you still need further assistance?

Thanks,

David.