Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When using FB, and trying to find more information on an…

Customer Question
When using FB, and...

When using FB, and trying to find more information on an article my ipad turns off.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Two or three days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I'm aware of.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My daughter is my go to person and I believe she deleted FB and then reinstalled but it didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a mac but an apple. I could take it in to be looked at but was told by friends I had to make an appt.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the exact make/model of the ipad?

Does this only happen on facebook or any other app?

How are you accessing facebook? What browser or a downloaded facebook app?