Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

I have an Apple 6S I phone and when playing music and trying

Customer Question

I have an Apple 6S I phone and when playing music and trying to shuffle the songs, the phone plays only one track, over and over unless I manually advance to the next track.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: 10.3.3
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was working fine last Thursday but yesterday it continually malfunctioned. In an effort to correct things, I first rebooted the phone and without success, I upgraded to the new operating system thinking that might help, again without success.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 2 months ago.
Hi
I believe you have accidentally clicked on repeat.
Start by playing a song. You will see at the bottom of the screen the song that is being played. Tap on it and it will expand. There, you will find a repeat button. If that is enabled, tap on it to disable it.
Let me know if you find any difficulty.
Thank you
Vinod