Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple 6S I phone and when playing music and trying…

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple 6S I phone and when playing music and trying to shuffle the songs, the phone plays only one track, over and over unless I manually advance to the next track.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It was working fine last Thursday but yesterday it continually malfunctioned. In an effort to correct things, I first rebooted the phone and without success, I upgraded to the new operating system thinking that might help, again without success.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
I believe you have accidentally clicked on repeat.
Start by playing a song. You will see at the bottom of the screen the song that is being played. Tap on it and it will expand. There, you will find a repeat button. If that is enabled, tap on it to disable it.
Let me know if you find any difficulty.
Thank you
Vinod