Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mouse will will work and bang! it goes crazy and won't my…

Customer Question
My mouse will will...

My mouse will will work and bang! it goes crazy and won't my mouse won't work at all

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

No. I have 2 new mouses and both do the same thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I see a red circle in the corner of my pages app

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin! Let me look over your question. Please feel free to add any details with the reply button.
What surface is your mouse on?

Do you still need assistance?