Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember the iCloud 4 digit iCloud code. How do I…

Customer Question
I cannot remember the...

I cannot remember the iCloud 4 digit iCloud code

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

How do I know what system

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, i am trying to use my i Phone to verify the mac book air

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know since when you are having this issue?

Did you try the below :

• Go to Settings > iCloud > Keychain, and toggle on iCloud Keychain. Enter your Apple ID password ***** promoted.
  • Tap Approve with Security Code, then Forgot Code.
  • Tap Reset iCloud Keychain, then Reset to confirm. Follow the steps mentioned on the screen to proceed and create a new code.

Please do let me know if this resolves.

Thanks,

Kumar