Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgotten my password for my iphone7 after trying all the…

Customer Question
I forgotten my password...

I forgotten my password ***** my iphone7 after trying all the way to update but the msg i get is cannot connect to itunes, the device has no value i do not what to lost my data as i hasnt do any back up how can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Apple iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday i tried with recovery mode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Its stuck at recovery home screen, asking me to ke in my password ( im not sure if i got the rite password ) after attempting. the msg was - recovering failed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

alrite thank youinfact i have done all the prcess from apple guide. to update my iphone in recovery mode. but when its the last steps i got the msg from itunes was this phone has no value. the my fon is on recovery home screen now. needed me to key in the password ( i tried with a not confirm password ) but the result was recover fail
i don wan to lost my data
pls help

Is your iPhone connected to find my iPhone?

no its doesnt connected
n not back up with icloud
Do you have a computer you can plug it in to?

Does that computer have iTunes?

Do you still need assistance?

Mike, Mac Medic