Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I restore my locked ipad? about week ago. Was in…

Customer Question
How can I restore...

How can I restore my locked ipad?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About week ago. Was in hospital and rehab from surgery and my ipad is locked. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is the iPad is connected to an Apple ID?

Do you still need assistance?