Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not able to find an app for my bank thru App Store. just…

Customer Question
Not able to find...

Not able to find an app for my bank thru App Store. just purchased a new MacBook air . thought it would be the same as myipad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?

Just purchased yesterday. latest

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All that was sent to me

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. it won't even list the apps. error message says can't find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Just starting. don't think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It would not be the same as your iPad nor your iPhone, though they are all Apple devices.

Tell me what bank you need an app for ? please.