Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do i Unblock a sender to my emails? i think it is:

Customer Question

how do i Unblock a sender to my emails?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: i think it is: pop.gmail.com or would that just be gmail?
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: macBook Air and where would i find what my OS is?
JA: When did you purchase your MacBook Air? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 3 years ago? have visited the Mac Store
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you block anyone before ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no i have not --do i need to give you the business name (Windhorse Elder Care) for which i have always received their emails up until March of this year that are now not coming through? how easy is it to cancel a subscription and where i would find the place to do it? I Only want this one question answered and do Not want to be stuck with a monthly bill if there is no easy and accessible place where i can cancel the service.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Subscription is completely optional. You can contact customer support at***@******.*** to cancel it if you subscribed.

Re question, Did you check the Spam or Junk folder ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how do i begin the process again to connect and not be charged? was i charged the $39 FEE?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Secure remote is an additional service for additional $39. It is completely optional. If you don't prefer secure remote, I can help you here by sending instructions. The reason I'm asking for further details is, blocking a particular person involves some steps. So unless you deliberately did it, this is something else.

Go to www.gmail.com on Safari, login to your account, open any one of their email (from March or previous month). Then on the right side, click the small down arrow button (next to the reply button) and what is showing there in the drop down menu along with other options ? Block or Unblock ?