Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I synced my sons iTunes to my phone how do i undo this, lion…

Customer Question
I synced my sons...

I synced my sons iTunes to my phone how do i undo this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Lion os

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A very long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want my phone back i can't even make a phone call without entering his info

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What brand and model is your phone?