Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Nothing wrong with my computer...but I can't sign in to my…

Customer Question
Nothing wrong with my...

Nothing wrong with my computer...but I can't sign in to my skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

It shows that it has been updated...i have forgotten my password ***** i have gone thru the steps to reset but it has not sent me the code the new skype works but i really don't like it...because when you are doing something else you can't see the person you are talking to but the old one does

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to reset my password ***** I can use the old skype

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Also, where is it sending the code? Is it sending it via text message or via email? Is the email address and/or phone number associated with the Skype account correct? If so, have you checked your SPAM folder in your email?