Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think I paid everything when will I get help

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

What is the problem you are having with your MAC?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I updated my system and now it won't let me log in with my password ***** only use 2 password ***** I have no idea why MacBook Pro it's 5 years old but it's all I have
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

i understand.

Is you username the same?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

It's***@******.***
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

Are you able to login to your webmail through a tablet or smart phone, so we know the password ***** *****?

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I have automatically all my password ***** I was able to get my computer to safari it held down control r p and it gave me access to the web only everything else on the screen is black and I logged into Facebook no problem
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

So you are now able to get into the MAC?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Only the web the rest of the screen is black
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

Can we please try the following:

1. Shut down the Mac and connect it to your MagSafe adapter and a wall outlet as usual
  2. Hold down the Shift+Control+Option+Power button at the same time for a few seconds
  3. Release all keys at the same time, then boot the Mac as usual

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff