Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I try to use my new hard drive WD my passport wireless pro,

Customer Question
I try to...

I try to use my new hard drive WD my passport wireless pro

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mac?

Mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I have my connection with my router

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

If I understand correctly, you are having issues connecting to WD Passport Pro from Mac. Do you see the Wireless Button on the top of the Passport Device. Once you click on it, you'll be able to see My Passport in the list of Wireless options. Please choose the same.

Once you have chosen that, you might want to access the Dashboard using mypassport/ui.

Please do let us know if you need anything. Please do rate our service.

Thanks,

Kumar