Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is this a paid service? it's an ipad that is disabled

Customer Question
Is this a paid...

Is this a paid service?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

It's an ipad that is disabled because I cant remember the passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried connecting through ITunes to a PC and keep getting errors during the restore process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

It is one year old and never used

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a while.

Do you still need help with your issue?