Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need help with a iPhone.

Customer Question

I need help with a iPhone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Seth Merrick explains replied 2 months ago.
Hi, this is Seth Merrick, a tech expert with JustAnswer.
What precisely do you need help with doing?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well a friend gave me there iPhone but it's locked iCloud locked and I was wondering how can I get it unlocked

Are you able to contact them and ask them to unlock it?

If so, I can provide instructions -- but they'll need to have access to it, since it's their own iPhone.

(Usually, it pays to be cautious about purchasing used iPhones or iPads -- they can be stolen, and sold, but then the buyer -- you -- gets stuck with a locked device.

However if the previous owner/user is still available, then they can change & unlock that setting for you.

Please let me know the situation and we can proceed!

Apologies for the delay.)