Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was at the mac store in Eugene, Oregon, they helped me…

Customer Question
I was at the...

I was at the mac store in Eugene, Oregon, they helped me with some problems, now there is no sound on public broadcaster system , the baking show from England How do I get sound back?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I pad safari. Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I think the man in Eugene did

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I looked at the settings and nothing helped with volume

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Seth Merrick explains
Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert
Thanks!
This is Seth Merrick, a tech expert with JustAnswer.
Are you able to talk with me by phone right now?
This would make troubleshooting easier.
If so, please send me a number to call you at; or I can give you a number to call me at... Whatever works best for you. We can also use Skype or any other voice chat system you prefer.
oops, except I just realized that Skype would only work if you have something besides the iPad to Skype on! Since the sound on the iPad isn't working; you might not be able to hear me if your audio isn't working!)