Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I,m trying to buy Cellular Potts Models, for download to my…

Customer Question
Hi. I,m trying to...

Hi. I,m trying to buy Cellular Potts Models, for download to my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPad pro.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cant find if there exist kindle version.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Please, im lokking for the price. Thanks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you give more context to your question?

Do you still need assistance?