Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received my new HR charge. I'm trying to set it up on…

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my new HR charge. I'm trying to set it up on my Iphone. (I had an HR charge before but deleted it.) While the fitbit app finds my device it doesn't ever connect (had it sitting for 15 minutes and never connected.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I just updated my itunes today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Right after the update

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

What all have you tried so far to get it to work?