Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I rented a movie from Google Play yesterday and sort-of

Customer Question
I rented a movie...

I rented a movie from Google Play yesterday and sort-of finished it today (the foreign version of "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo." The movie has two glitches that I could not play through, and I had to reload and jump forward to pick up the narrative again. I'd like to get a refund on that movie.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin.
You will need to contact Google directly.
Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.
Me11:42 PM