Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

WHEN YOU PUSH THE HOME BUTTON IT WILL NOT GO WHERE IT IS…

Customer Question
WHEN YOU PUSH THE...

WHEN YOU PUSH THE HOME BUTTON IT WILL NOT GO WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO GO.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

DO I FIND THAT BY LOOKING IN SETTINGS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 DAYS NOW I AM IN SETTINGS AND LOOKING FOR os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I BOUGHT IT 8/23/13

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try this first. Press and hold the home button and the sleep wake button at the same time for about 20 seconds.

Do you see it show the apple symbol and turn off and on?

If so, does the home button work normal after that?

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)