Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my iPad 2, when I plug in earphones, the iPad sound is…

Customer Question
On my iPad 2...

On my iPad 2, when I plug in earphones, the iPad sound is cut off, but no sound comes through the earphones.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Wail one. My iPad is turned off.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not recently. My iPad is coming on now. I'll check the OS in a minute.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't find anything on my settings that addresses this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I'm using version 9.3.5 on that iPad

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin. Let me look over your question.