Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I want to purchase it's not allowing it, it's telling…

Customer Question
When I want to...

When I want to purchase it's not allowing it, it's telling me to contact you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to purchase things for my games while I'm at the hospital

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have another computer besides your iPad?