Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I JUST GOT A NNEW MAC AND HAVE PHOTOS IN IPHOTO. HOW DO THEM…

Customer Question
I JUST GOT A...

I JUST GOT A NNEW MAC AND HAVE PHOTOS IN IPHOTO. HOW DO IM TRANSFER THEM TO PHOTOS

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

PRO 15 INCH

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NOTHING JUST WANT TO TRANSFER THEM IN MY NEW MAC AND PROBABLY DO AWAY WITH THE IPHOTO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Would you like instructions or would you like me to do it while you watch?

Do you still need assistance?