Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I find the mac referb site, Sierra, There uaa, there…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find the mac referb site

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

There uaa

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

There no problem with my mac I just want to buy one for a friend.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Here is the official website from where you can buy it :-

https://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

When looking for a refurbished or used Mac, make sure the site provides explicit warranty and return policies. With these in place, you know that the site backs up each purchase with some guarantees. Second, make sure the site mentions product testing. Apple is the only company that offers brand-certified testing to assure quality.