Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot switch off my iphone 6 and he screen just went

Customer Question
I cannot switch off...

I cannot switch off my iphone 6 and he screen just went blur. I think I had a virus infection

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Apple iphone 6s, about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Happened yesterday. I just tried to switch it off but it does not, no matter how long I press on the on /off button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

The screen is very blurr

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Usually, your iPhone won’t turn off because there is either a problem with the software on your iPhone or the screen or power button isn’t working correctly.

When you hold in the power button for 10 seconds, does the screen change at all?