Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just bought this extender and am confused as to what is

Customer Question

I just bought this extender and am confused as to what is the last three digits of my range finders Mac address. Would really appreciate someone guiding me through these steps
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a lap top pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need some kind of guide line so I can understand some of the terminolgy like the last three digits of my range finders Mac Address
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is the make a model of the extender?

Do you still need assistance?