Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have mac book pro and my i tunes will not open, 10.11.6,

Customer Question
I have mac book...

I have mac book pro and my i tunes will not open

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No the last two days trying to set up a new ipad

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I can help you remotely. Is now a good time to connect remotely?

Are you there?

Do you still need assistance?