Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot receive message on my apple lab top, Ronnie

Customer Question
I cannot receive message...

I cannot receive message on my apple lab top

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ronnie Maxwell(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started the last few days....unk what to do..i can receive emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Are you having trouble getting email or iMessages on your mac?