Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot print my bank statements. It has something to do…

Customer Question
I cannot print my...

I cannot print my bank statements. It has something to do with the pdf they say at

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I worked with the bank and Quicken. They think it is in apple

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you print ? Are you getting any errors ?

Are you able to print other documents ?