Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cleaned almost all the caches and still keep received a…

Customer Question
I cleaned almost all...

I cleaned almost all the caches and still keep received a message saying there is not enough space

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

A week or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I cleaned the cache, checked the free space, it was 1.5GB free. Then, started working and kept receiving the same warning message of not free space. Checked it again, and it showed no free space... ????

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you backup your phone or tablet to your mac?

If not what files do you have on your computer?

No, I don't back up anything from my phone or iPad in my computer.
I have mostly, docs, pdfs, image files and videos, audios

I can help you remotely to resolve this. Please accept the offer to continue.

No. So far I didn't get any support.
Please give me some steps on what to do.

The issue is that I need to be able to see what and where you have things saved so I can give you a proper map of where you can get rid of stuff and where you are just running out. I also need to be able to diagnose if you have an issue where your file system is showing full when it is not. I can only do these things remotely. I would love to help and have done so for many of my customers in the past. We can get a resolution on this.

Too late.
I have it solved already. Directly from Apple, with no extra costs.I can understand you need to access my computer remotely. What I cant understand is, why do I have to pay extra for that service, when I had already paid a fee and didn't get any sevice for it?
I expected to have that with the initial fee I had paid. Then, if we needed to explore further we could consider an extra fee.
But not before doind anything.I have requested my money back. Which I expect your company to comply.T

We are 100% money back all the time. The fee is very small with regard to remote tech support. It is flat rate well under the standard with 100% money back guarantee. It is a great service and millions of people use it a year seeing as we are the best in the business. I will submit your request for refund. Cheers!

I'm not talking about the "size if the fee", but, about the process.
Thank you for the refund.
T
Mike, Mac Medic