Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad, the margin on my bill pay has moved from the right to…

Customer Question
The margin on my...

The margin on my bill pay has moved from the right to the left, making it not possible to see the calendar to schedule payments.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week. i have tried to move the screen with my hand, and have tried turning the pad off and then onn again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you give me more context?

I'm not sure what system. Where can I find this information?
I will try to bring my IPad into the Hillsdale location tomorrow afternoon.

Ok

Me11:42 PM