Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When someone calls me I can't hear them and they can't hear…

Customer Question
When someone calls me...

When someone calls me I can't hear them and they can't hear me at all. Volume button on the side seems to be turned all the way up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure of model other than on the back it says * Speck. Just got it about a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going on just since yesterday afternoon. I have gone to settings & tried to find a mute option but don't see it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you restarted the phone?

Do you still need assistance?