Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My 1phone6m won't respond to anything, trying to charge it

Customer Question

my 1phone6m won't respond to anything, trying to charge it but it doesn't seem to be responding. won't respond when i plug in charger, waiting for that pinging sound but nothing
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: apple iphone6, have had for about 2 years or so, i have never had a problem with it, in fact i was using it right before it went out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this just happened about an hour ago, facetiming with someone, didn't have a problem, texting with another, then after the last text went thru it went blank. I tried holding the power button down for 10 seconds
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.