Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to synch the iBooks I own between my iPad, mac…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to synch the iBooks I own between my iPad, mac and MacBook Pro one touch. Then I want to copy the highlighted info. In a book and paste it in a word document

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

12,6.2.20

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe to just be sure I should reboot all three devices?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried signing out and signing back in?

I just got all my questions and problems solved by talking with a Kindle rep so the information you provided was not used by the time I saw your answer. Signing in and then back out was the first thing the kindle rep had me try and it did not solve the problem but we tried some other things and they worked.

Cheers!

no, respectively i solved my own problem with kindle so assume no charge

You will need to submit a refund.

how do I submit a refund?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0