Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes won't open - Windows 10 - this problem surfaces a…

Customer Question
ITunes won't open -...

ITunes won't open - Windows 10 - this problem surfaces a couple weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Not sure - I'm guessing late June

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes?

no
no need for secure connect - just give me basic instructions - I should be able to follow them
ok - just uninstalled and reinstalled itunes - still won't open

Does it give you an error?

no error, just won't open...

I can resolve this through remote assistance.

I've already paid $40, what's this extra $39?

The extra is so that I can remotely resolve the issue. It is a flat fee and it will allow me to to connect with your computer and fix your iTunes.

Then what's the $40 I already paid?

It is for the initial question. In this case to answer it and fix your computer it will require remote support so that I can resolve the matter. It is flat fee and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

Tell you what - I accept the initial $5, but feel the $35 was a waste. Even my bank asked if it was fraud. You refund the $35 and I'll then go for the remote tech support.

That is not how it works. I can either refund your full amount or you can opt for the additional service. It is up to you. It is quite a bit less than another remote tech support and the 100% money back guarantee is flawless. I was scared to do this the first time I got on too. I got my money back minutes from the request. It is up to you. The total cost of remote tech support is cheap for a flat fee. In my day job I charge $100 an hour. I do this for fun to help people out. I love justanswer.com because they are so helpful in that regard.

The choice is yours. I am ready and willing to do either for you.

I'm going to pass on your offer and request that all monies be refunded.

No worries. I was a skeptic once. I will refund your money so you can see how the process works. Cheers!