Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just got an Apple 5s on the 6 number securety code it has

Customer Question
locked me out it tells...
I just got an Apple 5s on the 6 number securety code it has locked me out it tells me iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes I have on my old phone and I'm not sure what to do to get my new iPhone unlocked
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I just got phone I put in a code I re-enter it and it won't let me on now locked
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: That's what I'm asking how do I do that
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Did you sign into iCloud with your new phone?

No it won't let me I created a iCloud with old phone because I got the phone I put in the six digit security code reentered it and it locked me out that's as far as I've got and now it tells me to log into iTunes
I've already paid 40 for this call I'm not going to pay any more the support guy told me I'd get an answer and i could keep asking questions till I'm satisfied for the 40 I paid
Are you still there

Yes. Can you please answer my question?

No I did answer .. only thing I've done is turned it on

Then you need to take it back to whomever sold it to you, because you got scammed.

I just went to Walmart who I bought it from they told me I have to hook it up to a computer because I haven't even activated the phone all I did was turn it on for the security code in and it locked me out now they tell me I have to take it down to a phone service and have them hook it up to a computer and unlock it for me
But Walmart said they cannot do it for me

No. They are lying to you. Your phone would never have an activation lock upon startup unless it was not a new phone or it was not properly wiped when it was refurbished.

The only way a phone gets locked like that is if it was owned by someone else and not erased properly by its previous owner. That is the only way.

Well that answer was well worth my 40

I would rather give you the truth than lie to you. Do you feel the same?

I'm just saying not worth 40 I took my phone to a repair spot at the mall just now he hooked it into iTunes and unlocked it didn't charge me a dime you charged me $40 and I didn't get info how to fix my phone thank you you have a nice night I definitely will not recommend justanswer.com

Do you want a refund or do you want to complain?

I would really like a refund because I didn't get any help I took it somewhere else while I was chatting with you,and he helped me and got it unlocked I do believe you could have told me to hook it to a computer and helped me walkthrough how to unlock it..

Done deal... All you gotta do is ask. I will submit it now. We are always 100% money back guarantee.

Thanks
I paid with PayPal***@******.***
Mike, Mac Medic