Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have "the mail server "imap.aol.com" is not responding.

Customer Question
I have "the mail...

I have "the mail server "imap.aol.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct info in Mail settings." msg and I have not changed anything in the mail settings.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iPhone 7 iOS

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Almost a year ago. I checked the settings and don't know what to look for

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried removing the account and adding it back?

Do you still need assistance?