Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have a play ticket in my icloud inbox. How do I move it to

Hi,I have a play ticket...
Hi,I have a play ticket in my icloud inbox. How do I move it to the Apple Wallet?Thanks,
Holly
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Holly,

If you don't see the option to add a card, ticket, or other service to Wallet, contact the merchant to make sure that they support Wallet passes.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Mac Support
Josh, Mac Support