Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is disabled! Its brand new. Lock it's self 2 days…

Customer Question
Hi, My ipad is...

Hi, My ipad is disabled!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Its brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Lock it's self 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, ty

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Have you plugged your iPad into a computer with iTunes installed on it?