Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new iPad. Having trouble with transfer of

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new iPad. Having trouble with transfer of books.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just bought it a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I wonder if I need an upgrade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

The little blue dots do not appear on the books I have read. Also it appears I have to singly have the books available.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Where were the books purchased at?