Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am having my phone replaced because it won't turn on. They

Customer Question

I am having my phone replaced because it won't turn on. They are sending me a new one so the one in my possession is turned off.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I am supposed to turn off the wi-fi in icloud, but I can't remember my password. I need to reset, but cannot complete.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I was up to date on updates.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Trying to reset password, but the code is being set to my cell which is not working until my replacement comes tomorrow.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me why you are trying to turn off the wi-fi?