Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having my phone replaced because it won't turn on. They…

Customer Question
I am having my...

I am having my phone replaced because it won't turn on. They are sending me a new one so the one in my possession is turned off.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I am supposed to turn off the wi-fi in icloud, but I can't remember my password. I need to reset, but cannot complete.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I was up to date on updates.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to reset password, but the code is being set to my cell which is not working until my replacement comes tomorrow.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me why you are trying to turn off the wi-fi?