Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can't find my book I bought on amazon. I have kindle app

Customer Question

I can't find my book I bought on amazon. I have kindle app on my I pad. I read the two chapters free okay but can't find book. "The Big Free"
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's an apple. About 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: First time I've tried. My kindle is not with me but it hasn't been updated
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

In the Kindle app, please click the menu button in the top left corner (three horizontal lines) and choose "All Items". Once there, you should see all of the books you have purchased. Do you see the book there?