Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my book I bought on amazon. I have kindle app…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my book I bought on amazon. I have kindle app on my I pad. I read the two chapters free okay but can't find book. "The Big Free"

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's an apple. About 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

First time I've tried. My kindle is not with me but it hasn't been updated

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

In the Kindle app, please click the menu button in the top left corner (three horizontal lines) and choose "All Items". Once there, you should see all of the books you have purchased. Do you see the book there?