Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I move photos from Dropbox to Iphoto? in the last

Customer Question
How do I move photos...
How do I move photos from Dropbox to Iphoto?
JA: When did you last update Dropbox?
Customer: in the last month
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel Kresslein,
 replied 3 months ago
Samuel Kresslein

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

ok
no thank you
 replied 3 months ago

If you have the program installed, Dropbox automatically creates a folder where all your pictures are saved. It's usually under your main documents folder. You can double check by going to the Dropbox application, then clicking on the settings cog. Under the account tab you can specify where you want your photos folder to be saved. Once you have that folder opened, you will see a camera uploads subfolder. You can select all the photos by by clicking (command + A) then drag it to iPhoto.

The next step to import your selected photos back onto your iPhone/iPad would be manually select the photos and create an album on iPhoto. Then, through iTunes you can then sync the album to your device.

This may be time consuming, but it is the best way

replied 3 months ago

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

Samuel Kresslein
Samuel Kresslein
Samuel Kresslein