Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My email icon that is always appearing in my Dock is no

Customer Question
My email icon that...

My email icon that is always appearing in my Dock is no longer there, how can I get it back so that I can access email?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Quite a while ago I think.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I have no idea of what that is or how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No I would just like to recover the mail icon in my dock so that I can access my email accounts. Am i going to incur a charge for your help?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?