Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I use a 200.00 itunes card I have 2 of them. Windows…

Customer Question
How do I use...

How do I use a 200.00 itunes card I have 2 of them

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to use these cards never used them before I think I have to open account to use them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have any apple devices ?