Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

If my ex took a selfi of her face can I zoom out to see full…

Customer Question
If my ex took...

If my ex took a selfi of her face can I zoom out to see full image

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It was a iPhone 6 taken about 6 months ago. I need to see her hand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Zooming but it doesn't work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

No, you cannot zoom out on a picture that was taken.

This is a serious legal matter in which she claims that I stole her bracelet. I know she is wearing it in this selfie however she just did her face. Any help

No, you cannot zoom out of a picture like that.

For example, if you took a picture of your wall in your house, you can't zoom out of the picture to show the entire room.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.